The Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences (hereafter referred to as FEMS) was created by Presidential Decree No 2010/371 of 14 December 2010 and opened on 5 January 2015.
The vision of FEMS is to be a leading Establishment of academic excellence and innovation in the teaching of Economics, Management, Entrepreneurial skills, Marketing and Accounting in Cameroon and Africa.
The mission of FEMS is to give its students the tools they need to better understand both the challenges and complexities involved in the global marketplace, and to develop the vision for how they can make a difference in the fields of business, academia and economic policy. FEMS aims to prepare its students for successful entrepreneurial endeavours and careers in the industrial and corporate world, in national and international public policy-making, and in research.
- Provide relevant, market-driven and career-focused professional programmes that address rural development and urban renewal with primary emphasis on science, technology and development studies through teaching and learning, community partnership and research.
- Create a new generation of highly-skilled first class graduates capable of understanding and addressing complex societal challenges through advanced quality research.
- Establish an enabling academic / working environment.
- Add to the productive capacity of the country through quality research, effective teaching and relevant programmes.
FEMS comprises the following Departments and specialties: Click on a department for more details
|Accounting||Accounting, Banking and Finance|
FEMS offers three levels of academic study programmes:
|Bachelor’s Degree||Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Management|
FEMS is currently running the following Professional Master’s Degree programmes:
- Environmental Economics, Policy and Management
- Finance and Investment
- Human Resource Management
- Health Economics, Policy and Management
- Quantitative Finance
Depending on the availability of staff, the programme shall be expanded to cover the following areas of specialisation:
- Project Design, Evaluation and Analysis
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Banking and Finance
Click Here for more details.